Monday, November 7, 2011

Veteran's Day


Hey guys! I’m actually getting a true Monday pick me-up!! Do I actually have time for it? Not really but who wants to do homework on a Monday?? So, something that really perked me up today was realizing that I have only three days left of school until the weekend! How is this so you ask??? Well, I know for my school district (and I’m pretty sure everyone else’s) is taking Friday off for veteran’s day! So this Monday pick me-up is going really awesome because I really want to thank God for giving us such awesome lives! I can tell you this, I am sooooo thankful for our troops and veteran because I am definably not brave enough for war and if it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have what we have today.  So today’s pick me-up is for all the things we love in life, things that makes us smile is a pretty good indicator for those things! Have a great awesome Monday and say thanks to our troops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment