Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday? pick me-ups??


Ok guys, so here’s the deal-i-o. I didn’t forget to write the past two Mondays for Monday pick me-ups, I just didn’t have time. And I’m REALLY sorry and I hope you can forgive me for all the hardships that I just know you’ve had! I mean, how could possibly live through Mondays without my pick me-ups!!!  And since today is NOT a Monday I still want to be excited for the day that it IS. And I’m pretty glad that it’s FRIDAY!!!! So please sit back and rock out to some pretty awesome Friday-y things!!!! Here comes the weekend!!!!! 

ok, so I’m sooo thrilled about this song either, but with anything annoying or terrible you can rock out and act completely stupid! So turn it on and turn it up!!!

so after that (maybe you didn’t even watch it) but now I have something you absolutely HAVE to watch!!!






Ok, so I put two videos of this guy, but im tellin you, you HAVE to watch this too! I’m not going to put something on here that I think you shouldn’t watch (except maybe “Friday” but that was for ceremonial purposes only)

Thanks for all you guys went through!!!! Have a great weekend and maybe I’ll have a Monday pick me-up in a couple days!!!
-Keelin

No comments:

Post a Comment