Monday, April 9, 2012

Late nights.... early mornings


So my Monday was quite an interesting one!!! No, not really. But have you ever noticed that after like 4 diet coke cans your body can simply take no more? Well I have. Last night I was trying to stay up late and finish homework, I definably found my limit…. Sad it’s only four cans L

It’s a good thing though that I had already planned my hair style!!! I know right, the crazy one talking about hair…. Goodness.  But I recently found this channel on the YouTube called LuxyHair!! Now I know I’m going all girly here but it really helped me make a morning after 3 hours of sleep much more manageable!! This is because those two ladies that make hair tutorials only do easy-to-do looks (because they don’t want to hard ones which I totally agree!!!) that require hardly anything besides a hair brush, bobby pins, elastics and occasionally an iron of sorts. They have looks from everyday to messy to formal and prom. I really appreciate their videos and you should look them up!!! Just click on LuxyHair and be amazed!!

This hairstyle is the one Katniss Everdeem’s braid or simply a dutch braid. I’ll link the video to that here.



I hope this helps for future Mondays or other little-sleep mornings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment