Monday, May 7, 2012

I laugh at the face of Monday!!!


Oh my goodness, so this week is the beginning of the end for me. I have an AP test on Friday and then two others the week after. I am SOOO ready to be done with school and everything that has to do with homework. So yes, tonight’s Monday post is a way for me to “take a break” (seems like I’ve been taking a great amount of those lately). I really just want to get past this week and next so that half my classes are easy. So today is a fun day and I definitely wanted to let you all relax to get through this week!!!
So what I wanted to do right at this moment was look up some funny quotes, I’ll add the ones I really like :D

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. 
-A. Whitney Brown

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.



And something that I think will make you laugh also….

(Because he is too!)






Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment