Monday, September 26, 2011

Something New


So I found something that I think would be super extra cool for my blog. You see, my friend Morgan also has a blog (she’s actually the one who I found this from) and she does these awesome special days where she posts something extra different or yummy and stuff like that. So I’ve been pondering that and I’ve decided to do something like that (if you haven’t guessed already). I will apologize ahead of time for all the mistakes I make and hope you will still enjoy coming. Thanks Morgan!!

        (p.s. her blog is called snapography and she has an amazing blog that i recommend you visit!!)



So we all know that Mondays usually pretty much suck. Today it’s raining and cold and gray. BUT that doesn’t mean we can’t remember or see cool things in our Mondays that can’t give a little hop to our step. Every Monday I’ll post something that made my day a little happier, in a picture, verse, video or song I will hope to make your Monday just a little smoother than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment